Wednesday, October 7, 2020

What in the World is Going On?

Dear Friends,

The world is very different from the way it was just a few months ago.  You may be wondering just what is happening.   I have good news!  You can know what is happening!  

Check out this video on YouTube. It tells a lot of information about what is currently happening in the world and things that are ahead.   

You can find the video by going to YouTube and searching:  Jan Markell It Could Happen Tomorrow Oct. 2, 2020. 

Friend, there is a God who loves you.  He knows all about you and wants you to know Him.  We are separated from God because of our sins--but God made a way for us to know Him, to be forgiven of our sins, and to not be separated from Him.  God sent Jesus, His Son, to the earth to save us all from our sins.   Jesus took the penalty for our sins and died for us on the cross.  He rose from the dead and is now alive in heaven.  If we don't accept Jesus as our Savior, we will go to hell when we die, but when we accept Jesus as our Savior, we will go to heaven when we die, and we'll live forever with Jesus.  God loves you.  He cares about everything that's going on in your life.  Give your heart to Him now.  

If you want to accept Jesus as your Savior, pray this prayer:  


Dear God, 

I know I'm a sinner.  Please forgive me for my sins.  I believe that Jesus is your Son and I accept Him as my personal Lord and Savior.  I believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose from the dead.  He is alive now. Please guide me and help me to do Your  will.  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.  


If you prayed that prayer, congratulations!  You just made the best decision of your life!  Head to the web site    PeacewithGod.net     for some more information.  


God bless you!