Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just Ask

Don't you love movies?! I do! I looked at some old movies and CDs last night at the store...browsing for something to buy. I smiled as I saw CDs of music that I used to love (If I said the names, I bet you'd smile, too...they were very popular once upon a time!) I saw movies from yesteryear displayed in bargain bins. (I bet you'd know the movies, too, if I wrote their titles!) These CDs and movies that had once brought top dollar were now discounted because love for them has waned. They're not deemed as valuable as they once were...thrown in the bargain bins to whoever would like to claim them for a discount price.

I'm so glad God's love for us doesn't wane like our love for music and movies. God's love for us remains strong....unchanging....we are always valuable to Him. We're never thrown into the "bargain bin" as if we're not as "wanted" as another.....we're never cast aside by God. We are precious to Him.

How ever you're feeling today...whatever you're going through....know that God loves you! He cares about every circumstance you're going through and every detail of your life.

He will be there for you if you ask Him to be.

Anytime.
Night or day.
Good times or bad.
Top of the world or down in the dumps.


He will be there for you always.....

....you just have to ask.


"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"....and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20