Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful.

I am thankful for God--who blesses me is so many ways--none of which I deserve. I am thankful for friends who laugh with me and help me through hard times. I am thankful for worshiping openly without fear of persecution. ...Thankful that I don't lack food or shelter. I'm thankful that my arm is healing--it's taken time--but it is healing. I'm thankful for people who believe in me when I'm too hurt and worn down to believe in myself. I'm thankful that I grew up in a wonderful family. I'm thankful for the beauty that God created on earth. I'm thankful for seeing people raise their hands in worship to God. I'm thankful that God loves me and I get to go to heaven when I die. I am thankful that God used someone I didn't even know to heal a place inside me that had not been alive for a long time. I'm thankful that I've now had a chance to talk to that person several times. I am thankful that God is with me every second of every day and that He will never leave me. I'm thankful that God allowed me to be alive. I'm thankful that has He saved me from death and walked with me through difficult things. I'm thankful for the beauty of the autumn trees and the pure white sparkling diamonds of a new fallen snow. I'm thankful that my eyes see and my ears hear....that I can taste and touch and smell. I'm thankful for the gifts of talent that people share with others. I'm thankful that God places people and circumstances around me that bless me.

I'm thankful that God is.


************************************************************************************